2800 Rice Street, Suite 159
Little Canada, MN 55113
2042 Wooddale Drive, Suite 140
Woodbury, MN 55125
26673 Fallbrook Avenue
Wyoming, MN 55092
Why Access Group Physical Therapy?
- Affordable: We offer excellent care at an affordable price
- No Surprise Bills: We will verify your insurance and give you an estimate of your balance, if any, before we begin any treatment
- Attractive Payment Options: We offer many attractive payment options to fit any budget. We will work with you to find an option that works best for you and your family.
- In-Network with All Major Insurances: We take virtually all insurances and we are attractive to patients with high deductible health plans, high co-pays and high deductibles. We can work with you to find your best treatment option at the most affordable price.
- Convenient Hours: Open 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday at all three locations (Little Canada, Woodbury, Wyoming).
- Same-Day and Next-Day Appointments: We can see you right away
- 1:1 Care By Doctors of Physical Therapy: We see you one-on-one and don’t rely on extenders or rehab aides for your treatment. Most patients choose us because we are the low cost provider in the Twin Cities and we offer excellent care with great outcomes.
We believe that physical therapy should be affordable to everyone and all patients should have access to care. We also feel that dealing with insurance companies can be tricky and time consuming, when you really should be focused on getting better. That is why we are the affordable, patient friendly physical therapists of the Twin Cities. We will verify your insurance for you before your visit, give you an estimate of what you may owe, and you will not be surprised by a bill from us. You deserve that type of treatment from your physical therapist.
Access Group Physical Therapy’s philosophy of care is to provide best-in-class, results oriented healthcare focused on the overall customer experience, teamwork and continuous improvement. Negotiating healthcare after an injury can be very challenging for patients. We act as the patient’s advocate throughout their healthcare journey, working collaboratively with the patient, insurer, and entire medical team to achieve efficient and effective outcomes. Our skilled physical therapists provide individually tailored patient care using evidence-based practice and objective outcome measures from FOTO while engaging all key stakeholders to ensure sustainability of improvements with limited risk of re-injury.
We were founded on the principles of active rehabilitative services. What makes us different is that we engage with the patient in their rehabilitative journey by actively participating in goal setting, treatment plan of care and interventions. Our teams at our Little Canada, Woodbury and Wyoming, MN locations focus on 1:1 patient treatment rather than the “factory feel”. We work around the patient’s schedule with convenient early morning and evening hours. We take most major insurances and will call to verify your insurance for you ahead of your appointment. We know that you have lots of options when it comes to choosing a physical therapy provider. What sets us apart is our personalized attention to the patient, our new facilities and best-in-class customer service.